Parklane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Design Holidays are a preferred travel partner for Parklane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa !! You don’t have to own a property to holiday like a king at this luxury resort in Limassol, Cyprus. The fabulous choice of accommodation at Parklane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa ranges from stunning rooms and suites to a majestic private villa collection.
Design Holidays are pleased to offer the best possible room rates to book this sensational 5 star hotel in Cyprus.
If you are looking for sunshine, exquisite dining, and luxury accommodation, Parklane Resorts, Cyprus, Greece is the perfect getaway. Located on the southern coast of Cyprus. Parklane, a collection of luxury resorts and spas, is perfect for families, couples, sport and health enthusiasts.
Parklane is a 5-star resort, with a mix of contemporary and traditional designs. It is surrounded by a blooming garden, with swimming pools and palm trees. Design Holiday is pleased to announce that we are one of the preferred travel partners for Parklane. We guarantee you the best price to book your holiday at Parklane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Features at Parklane Resort
Parklane has 13 luxurious suites types for visitors to choose from. Each room is designed with the motive, to give you a first-class treatment. The Superior suites have a sea view, with Chromotherapy shower.
Other features in the resort include:
- 14 meeting rooms, and ballroom with theatrical stage .
- Outdoor playground for children, including a 2 level 400sqm themed Castle, pirate ship with water slides/
- Dedicated children’s pool with water slides.
- Football Escapes Football Academy (where children can enrol to receive coaching from top celebrity footballers – terms & conditions apply).
- Variety of fine restaurants and bars, showcasing exquisite cuisines and winery from Cyprus, Greece and Italy.
- Numerous sporting activities, including mini-football court, 3 tennis courts, water sports, diving, tennis court, volleyball and lots more.
- World class spa with Kalloni’s beauty and wellness treatments; Thalassotherapy; two indoor seawater pools, 12 treatment rooms, and Russian Banya.
For your next holiday in Cyprus, Design Holidays recommends Parklane for the an unforgettable luxury holiday experience. Contact us today on 01444 87 2200 to find out more about spending your holiday at Parklane , Cyprus.
The Parklane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is a Luxury branded 5 star resort set amongst the most gorgeous 25 acres of private gardens overlooking a sumptuous golden sandy beach. Imagine palm trees and billowing curtains on private cabanas, suites with private pools , sports galore and family friendly or adult areas catering for Design Holidays guests every need.
What we say : ‘If you’re looking for the most perfect 5 star family beach resort or the ideal break for a romantic couples (yes there is even an adult wing of the hotel) holiday in Cyprus, then The Parklane is the resort for you. Imagine golden sands, fine dining and luxury accommodation to die for.’
Park Lane a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa at a glance:
- 3 Swimming Pools (1 indoor)
- 5 restaurants & 2 Al Fresco bars
- Supervised All day Children’s club – children can enjoy a castle, pirate ship with water slides and organised activities at Park Kidz.
- Football Escapes Academy (seasonal) – children aged 5-15 can book onto this 5 day course and receive coaching from celebrity players. T&C’s apply.
- Dedicated Children’s Pool with water slides
- Activities / Sports / Watersports / Diving / Tennis Courts / Table Tennis / Volleyball / Football
- Spa with a full range of treatments, hair salon / barber shop / gym
- 274 rooms and suites.
Guests at Parklane can choose between 13 fabulous room and suite types:
Superior – 1 King Double or Twin, Sofa bed, Inland view
Superior Sea View – 1 King Double or Twin, Sea view, Balcony
Superior Chromotherapy -1 King or Twin, Sea view, Top floor, Balcony
Deluxe Sea View -1 King or Twin, Sofa bed, Sea view, Balcony
Family Suite – 2 Bedroom Suite, Sea view, Low floor, Balcony
Panoramic – 1 Bedroom Junior Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Sea view, Corner room, High floor – guests may choose higher or lower floors
Lifestyle Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Sea view, Adults Only Wing, Poolside
Lifestyle Suite with Pool – 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Sea view, Adults Only Wing
Samsung Business Suite -1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Sea view, Top floor, Balcony
The Ampthora Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Sea view, Top floor, Balcony
The Diamond Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 3, Sea view, Top floor, Whirlpool
Park Suite – Choice of 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, Garden view, Private pool
Park Suite Sea View – 2 Bedroom Villa, Sea view, Private pool
Parklane Kalloni Spa
Pamper the body and mind at Parklane’s Kalloni Spa with every treatment imaginable in the most sumptuous surrounds of this fabulous 3,000sqm Spa.
Spa Kallono Opening hours Hours: Mon-Sun: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Enjoy 24hr room service or choose to dine at 5 of the most magnificent Parklane restaurants on resort:
Dafne (Greek) – outdoor restaurant features dishes grilled or roasted in traditional wood-burning ovens and barbeque pits.
Il Teatro (Italian) – savour the unique cuisine of southern Italy. An open kitchen features a built-in pizza oven and delectable wines from Italy and Cyprus.
Lanes (International) – Parklane’s all-day dining restaurant has a buffet serving breakfast, and dinner as well as a la carte lunch menu.
Islands (seafood) – a unique open-air restaurant arranged as small islands floating in a pool, surrounded by trees and shrubs. Each island is a private dining area named after a Mediterranean island.
The Grill (steakhouse) – specialising in grilled meat dishes, such as dry-aged beef.
Tourist sites near Parklane
If you are looking for a mix of beach time, tourist attractions and Greek-Cypriot hospitality, then Parklane sits at the centre of it all. The town of Limassol, where Parklane is located, is an attractive ancient town, with the biggest zoo in Cyprus, beautiful beaches and a medieval castle. Some sites worth seeing around the resort include:
- Ancient Kourion: Ancient Kourion is located in the south-west area of Cyprus, 17.5km from Parklane. The ancient city of Kourion is an important archaeological site on the island. It is mostly known for the glorious and ancient Greco-Roman amphitheatre and mosaic floors.
- Kolossi Castle: Kolossi Castle is 14.7km from Parklane. Located in the town of Kolossi. It was once a fortress built in the 13th century and served as the Grand Commandery of the King Knight Templar. The surrounding area served as a vineyard, from which the Cypriot Wine Commandaria was produced.
- Fasouri Watermania Water Park: This is the biggest water park in Cyprus, 7km from Parklane. It has the biggest wave pool in Europe, with over 25 different attractions.
- Caledonia Waterfall: Caledonia Waterfall is the highest waterfall on the island, with a height of 12 metres. It is situated on Platres Village, Troodos, and 38km from Parklane. The waterfall is surrounded by a lush forest.
Parklane a luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is the ideal family-friendly holiday getaway location. The deluxe resort welcomes guests, with a picturesque and extensive green territory, overlooking a long stretch of private sandy beach, and offers lots of delightful activities, to keep you and your family entertained.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free valet parking
- Beach front
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Water slide
- Business Centre with Internet Access/ Meeting rooms
Spa and wellness center
- Steam room
- Hot stone massage
- Body treatments
Food and drink facilities
- 5 Restaurants
- On-site coffee house
- Mini-market on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Kid friendly buffet
- Special diet menus
- 24-hour room service
- Tennis court
- Skiing (off-site)
- Basketball court
- Nearby golf course
Services for children
- Children’s pool
- Free Children’s club
- In-room childcare
Parklane, a Collection of Resort & Spa in Limassol, has 274 superb rooms and suites. The rooms are modern with floor-to-ceiling windows, blackout drapes/curtains, connecting/adjoining rooms, and balconies with a sea view to boost. Other in room facilities include, air-conditioning, a minibar, cosmetic mirror, LED TVs, Marble bathrooms, posh robes and toiletries and comfortable beds.
The resort also boasts of a state-of-the-art meeting rooms, high-tech business centers, sophisticated ball rooms, and refined wedding suites. Design Holidays is the preferred option to live like a king, at this fabulous resort in Limassol, Cyprus.
Entertainment and activities
You can relax and enjoy luxurious body treatments, manicures, pedicures and a variety of treatment therapies, including thalassotherapy at Kalloni Spa. You can also swim or sunbathe on the shores of nearby luxurious beaches, like Dasoudi Beach, Castella Beach, Amathus Beach, Galatex Beach, and Governor’s Beach.
When you’re settled in, you can visit a few close attractions. You can start off at Limassol District archeological Museum, Limassol Zoo, Limassol Municipal Gardens, and you might also like MyMall, Limassol Marina, Saint Anna Church, Cyprus Casino C2, Amathus, Rialto Theatre, Kite Surfing Cyprus, Exclaim Enduro Tours.
When you feel the urge for some sports activities, you can go to the tennis court, golf course or basketball court.
Children are not left out at this luxurious resort they also have an oasis of fun, at the animated children’s club, enjoy an in-room childcare/babysitting or go outside and sprawl on the playground.
Restaurants & Bars
Broaden your horizons and relish a delightful cuisine at the resort’s restaurants. Choose from outdoor to indoor dinning and savor international wines, grilled meats and delicious aged steaks at The Grill and enjoy elegant southern Italian, specialties at IL Teatro.
Sample traditional Cypriot cuisine and wines at Dafne, relish intercontinental buffets at Lanes and Mediterranean delicacies at the picturesque Islands restaurant. Vithos offers the perfect spot, to enjoy drinks and snacks and also offers cocktails, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
Resorts In Greece
Holidays In Europe
Where is Parklane Located?
Parklane is a collection of luxury resorts and spas, situated on a 300-metre stretch of beach on 11 Giannou Kranidioti Street, Limassol, Cyprus, close to Akti Olympion A Beach. The resort is a 50 -minute drive from Paphos airport and 35 minutes’ drive from Larnaca International Airport.
Beachfront in eastern Limassol
Airport transfer time: Approximately. 40 minutes transfer from Larnaca airport & 50 minutes from Paphos airport.
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, is located in Limassol, on the southern coast of Cyprus. Limassol is regarded as the second largest urban area in Cyprus. Larnaca International Airport, is situated 50km north-east from the city, while the historic Amathus Ruins, is just 43 minutes’ walk away.