Four Seasons Country Club
We are delighted to announce that we can offer you the best rates to enable you to book your Four Seasons Country Club holiday. The Four Seasons Country Club located in the Quinta do Lago resort is widely regarded as having the best rental villas in Quinta do Lago. Design Holidays are a preferred travel partner for the Four Seasons Country Club.
Due to it’s popularity Special Offers or discounts are few and far between at the Four Seasons Country Club in Quinta do Lago, but be assured that you will always receive the best rates guaranteed by booking with Design Holidays. Four Seasons Country Club 20% discount on selected dates.
Four Seasons Country Club
- The 96 attractive, white walled townhouse villas and apartments have been built in the Moorish style typical of the quality of Quinta do Lago and style of the Algarve.
- All Four Seasons Country Club villas are arranged in clusters within superbly landscaped gardens of sub tropical flowers, shrubs, rockeries and waterfalls.
- There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses at the Four Seasons Country Club , all with furnished terraces and patios arranged to provide maximum privacy.
- The Four Seasons Country Club furnishings are both spacious and tasteful with a very high standard of furniture and fittings. All properties have a dual air conditioning/heating system which in the winter is enhanced by the natural warmth and flames of a pellet burning stove.
- Each Four Seasons Country Club villa has a large L shaped living room which opens onto a fully fitted Miele kitchen with all the equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware you could possibly need.
- Wifi can be included in all of the Four Seasons Country Club Townhouse Villas & Apartments and also at the Four Seasons Country Clubhouse / bar area at a nominal charge.
- The beautifully furnished bedrooms have ample cupboard space and each is complemented by a luxurious bathroom finished in local Portuguese tiles and marble. A daily housekeeping service is provided by the Club’s own maids (except public holidays).
- The Four Seasons Country Club villas are also equipped with satellite television, a computerised security system and direct dial telephone for both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Free WIFI
Four Seasons Country Clubhouse Facilities
The first priority is to provide all Four Seasons Country Club guests with all the ingredients for a perfect holiday. The magnificent Clubhouse includes an impressive bar, restaurant and terrace café.
Breakfast and lunch can be taken on the terrace overlooking the spectacular outdoor pool which is complemented by an indoor pool. There is also a health and fitness centre, a jacuzzi, saunas and gym.
A boutique and beauty salon are contained in the Clubhouse, whilst within the beautiful landscaped grounds are tennis courts and a children’s play area. There is a small supermarket in the Club grounds and a take away service is available from the restaurant.
Four Seasons Country Club Sports Facilities
Not only the golfer is catered for at Quinta do Lago or at the Four Seasons Country Club.
Within the Four Seasons Country Club resort they have 3 tennis courts; two courts are floodlit for evening play, 1 Five a side synthetic grass FIFA approved football pitch.
The squash enthusiast is also catered for with two excellent courts along with a fully equipped modern gymnasium and two full size snooker tables.
There is also a 2 lane lawn bowls, golf putting green and golf chipping green.
Four Seasons Country Club – great for Children
Children also have their own playroom with pool, table tennis, air hockey and games machines.
Creche (18+months) childrens club (3-12yrs) provides various activities, which amongst others include five-a-side football, beach picnics, treasure hunts, face painting and pool games.
Resorts In Portugal
Holidays In Europe
Four Seasons Country Club
When leaving the airport take the road signposted to Faro (IP1). Follow this road for approximately 2.5kms until you see a fly-over which goes across the main EN125.
The first slip road to the right is for Faro and V.R.S.António. Pass this but keep to the right hand lane as you will need the second slip road to the right, which is signposted Lisboa/Portimão/Loulé.
This slip road will curve around and down on itself bringing you onto the main EN125.
Follow the signs for Portimão/Loulé/Lagos and keep going straight for approximately 4.5Kms. You will pass three sets of traffic lights.
Stay in the right hand lane as you need to take the slip road to the right for Almancil. The flyover crosses the road you have just left. Keep following this road for a further 3.5 Kms.
Again the flyover takes you across the road you have just left. Stay on this road for approximately 1.7Kms into the centre of Almancil. At the 1st set of traffic lights take the left hand lane but carry straight on. Approximately 100 meters in front at the second set of lights you turn left. A blue sign on the pavement on the left hand side of the road shows you Dunas Douradas, Four Seasons Country Club and a list of other resorts in the area.
Turn left onto this narrow street and proceed for 0.3Kms where you take the left lane to be able to turn left at “Augusta Golf” shop. Blue signs in front show Four Seasons Country Club to the left.
Continue straight on along this road for 2.7Kms until you reach a roundabout with a large “Q” in the middle. This is the entrance to Quinta do Lago and counts as the 1st roundabout. Take the third exit of this roundabout.
At the second and third roundabouts carry straight on. After the third roundabout you will see a slip road to the right signposted Four Seasons Country Club. This slip road is located just before a large speed bump in the road.